Win an iPad in my 2012 Producer’s Perspective Tony Pool!
What do you get when you cross The Tony Awards with an iPad?
My 2012 Tony Pool!
Yep, it’s that time of year . . . time for you to be the Tony Voter.
Now remember, unlike Tony Voters who vote for what they think is best (!), in my Tony Pool, you’re going after your own gold . . . La Pad de I. That means, you’re going to pick what you THINK will win, not what you WANT to win. For example, if I was entering, I wouldn’t be writing in Godspell on every line, even though I’m still thinking of staging some sort of Viva La Godspell revolution at the show in protest. 😉
Got it? Knew you would.
As I say every year, I do this for fun, and to say thanks for reading . . . but remember, since Tony Awards can mean something at the box office, on your resume, and to your artists, picking what will win is a very good skill for a Producer to have.
So take out your electronic pencils, do your own handicapping (taking into account all the politics and everything else going on), and maybe you’ll be reading my blog on your very own iPad soon enough.
Ok, some rules . . .
– Only one entry per reader. Multiple entries will disqualify all of your entries.
– To play, you must be an email subscriber to the blog. If you are not an email subscriber, use the box on the upper left corner of this page to subscribe now. If you are already an email subscriber, you do not have to re-subscribe.
– Make sure you fill out ALL of the information on the “Verification Page” of your entry. Incomplete entries (and there were a few last year) cannot be counted. And that’s a major bummer.
– When asked for your email on the “Verification Page”, make sure you enter the same email that you use to subscribe to the blog. It’s how we verify who you are.
Got it? Yee-freekin’-haw!
PLAY TODAY and you can win an iPad!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here then scroll down, to say what’s on your mind!)
– Win 2 Tickets to One Man, Two Guvnors! Click here!
– Win $500 in our 10 Minute Play Contest. Click here to enter!