The most popular posts of the month: August
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: The future “Under Forty” Producers – Are there any?
- The most commented on post of the month: The future “Under Forty” Producers – Are there any?
- The comment of the month is from Brandon and was in response to Will we charge for more legroom too?:
I know it’s a huge expense, but if theatre owners really wanted to attract customers, they would take a page from the movie theatre industry (beyond just selling concessions) and make ALL of their seats comfortable.
Remember, unlike a Broadway show, an airplane is not the destination. It doesn’t matter how comfortable the flight is, if your day at Disneyland is always miserable, you’ll stop going.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here then scroll down, to say what’s on your mind!)
Collaborator Speed Date – Back to School Edition on 9/6 at 6:30PM! Click here to register.
– The Davenport Supper Club: Musical Theatre Workshop – Every other Tuesday beginning 10/2 at 5:30PM! Click here to register.
– Win tickets to see The Pied Piper of the Lower East Side! Click Here to enter.