Database Administrator- Jazz at Lincoln Center
WHO: Jazz at Lincoln Center
SEEKING: Database Administrator
• Optimize and enhance databases. Eliminate redundancies, analyze, consolidate and tune for optimal performance. Implement and maintain policies, procedures and standards to ensure security and integrity of test and production data
• Model and develop databases for new and existing applications. Determine requirements, create and update tables, develop and review stored procedures and queries.
• Oversee and perform database maintenance in production and test environments. Implement upgrades and patches. Troubleshoot connectivity, performance, security and front-end application issues
• Convert existing isolated data stores. Develop data conversion standards and design. Implement and document ETL processes
• Develop reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, InfoMaker, and other reporting tools.
• Cross-train on database concepts, queries and maintenance procedures
• Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years relevant experience strongly preferred
• In-depth experience with Microsoft® SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008 and related tools such as DTS, SSIS, SSAS
• Experience with relational database design and implementation.
• Experience using SSRS, Crystal Reports, InfoMaker and/or similar SQL reporting software
• Familiarity with MS Sharepoint, Salesforce and other front-end applications. Experience with Tessitura, Raiser’s Edge or ArtsVision a plus
• Web technology experience required
• Performing arts and/or other non-profit experience a plus
• Passion and/or knowledge of Jazz a plus
HOW TO APPLY: If you believe your background and experience qualify you for consideration based on the criteria we’ve outlined, please send your resume and salary requirements to HR9@jalc.org. Please write “Database Administrator” in the subject line of your email.