The most popular posts of the month: September
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: 10 Negotiating Tips for Theater Professionals: Part I
- The most commented on post of the month: A Broadway reality show that I missed. But you shouldn’t.
- The comment of the month is from Mahesh Grossman and was in response to Pride is not a sin. It’s a seller:
I’d like to see a campaign (or at least a t-shirt) along the lines of “Movie Stars are Born on Broadway” and “TV Stars are Born on Broadway.” Maybe with a list followed by “Say You Saw Them Here First. Come to a Broadway Show.” Though it’s not exactly competitive (although perhaps under the surface it is), it’s definitely instills pride.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email subscribers, click here then scroll down, to say what’s on your mind!)
– Broadway Investing 101 seminar coming up on 10/13! Register here.
– Win tickets to Seminar starring Jeff Goldblum! Click here to enter.