You’re invited to the 5th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social!

Hey all you socialites, it’s that time once again!  Time for my Producer’s Perspective Social!

If you’re a new-ish reader, then let me ‘xplain.

Since my very first year of blogging, we’ve been hosting a holiday party for all of my readers (even the ones that disagree with me) here at my home base.  And you’re invited!

This year’s social will be held on Thursday, December 20th from 7 – 9 PM.

To RSVP, click here.

There’s no charge to attend (although expect to be hit up for a few bucks for my new charity, “Send A Kid To A Show”), and we’ll have a few munchies, a few drinkies, and a whole lot of writers, producers, actors and people just like you who love the theater.

A good great time is guaranteed.  Or your money back.

This event will fill up, and fast, so RSVP today.

And I look forward to celebrating with you on the 20th!

(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below!  Click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)

——

–  Broadway Investing 101  Seminar coming up THIS SATURDAY, December 8th!  Register today.

–  Win two tickets to see David Mamet’s The Anarchist on Broadway!  Click here.

Comments
  • Paul Argentini says:

Thank you so much for the gracious and kind invitation. We’re out of your zone. We always do great by our charities, too!

Fantastic season to you.

• janis says:

Would love to be there, but can’t make it this year.

Holiday party reminded me, I think I ordered my “Broadway Star” board game through Ken’s site a couple of years ago and it has become a tradition to play it at family get togethers around the holidays.

It’s our favorite game. The eight year old, who insists we play it after her dance recitals, loves it when anyone, including herself, ‘falls into the orchestra pit,’ and we all get a little nuts with the auditions, etc., which only makes it more fun.

Ken, if the game didn’t come from your site, it should have.

• janis says:

Uh oh, just noticed the ad for Broadway Star on the right margin.

• Frayne McCarthy says:

Have a great event! I wish I could be there to meet you and schmooze your friends! Maybe another time. 🙂

Happy Holidays!

Frayne

• Debbie Saville says:

Hi Ken… I am not able to make this year’s event, but now that I know about it, I will plan for next year. Looking forward to returning in the Spring/Early Summer to attend another seminar as I continue to take my dreams into reality here in Pittsburgh. Enjoy this special time of year!

• Shannon D. says:

What a wonderful event! I REALLY wish I could come, but I’ll hopefully see you at S.I.T. reading next week!:)