The most popular posts of the month: January
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: 5 Tips to Getting a Job on Broadway
- The most commented on post of the month: 5 Things I Learned About Australian Theater
- The comment of the month is from Jen Adame and was in response to If they don’t go to opening night, then who should?:
In every business, you have to remember which side your bread is buttered on. Opening night tickets seems a small price to pay for such an investment. It’s just good PR…
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Win 2 Tickets to Collision. Click here.
-Broadway Investing 101 Seminar on Saturday, March 2. Register today!
– Like the blog? I hope you’ll also like me on Facebook. Click here.