Marketing & Development Associate – Ma-Yi Theater Company
WHO: Ma-Yi Theater Company
POSITION TITLE: Marketing & Development Associate
DESCRIPTION: Ma-Yi Theater Company is seeking an associate to manage activities related to marketing and development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Design and execution of comprehensive marketing plan, which includes advertising, website updates, creation of marketing materials (e-newsletters, postcards, mailings, etc).
* Coordination of ticket sales – promotions, box office set-up, sales summaries, group sales
* Maintenance of social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo)
* Community relations
* Cultivation of individual donors
* Assistance with special event planning and execution
* Maintenance of patron database
* Maintenance of development calendar and assisting with preparation of grant proposals
One or more years of fundraising or marketing experience preferred. Must be extremely organized, mindful of deadlines, and able to multi-task. Must have strong written and oral communication skills and an eye for detail. Knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, basic HTML a plus.
This position will start at 20-25 hours per week, and can increase to full-time after a three-month evaluation.
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line: Marketing & Development Associate.