Marketing Manager – Red Rising Marketing
WHO: Red Rising Marketing
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
DESCRIPTION: Red Rising Marketing seeks a qualified Marketing Manager to join our team. Marketing Manager will oversee the day-to-day marketing initiatives for our live entertainment clients and work with the marketing team on the creation and implementation of all marketing plans. Marketing Manager reports directly to the President of the Firm and works closely with all members of the team, including the intern staff which he/she oversees. Candidate must be organized, creative, detail-oriented, deadline driven and have the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
• Creating and implementing marketing plans for a wide range of live entertainment clients
• Customizing content for targeted marketing initiatives
• Forming beneficial partnerships through new partner acquisition and developing sponsorships with third parties
• Pitching and negotiating promotional deals with national and local media
• Initiating cross-promotions with business partners and strategic media
• Writing and editing marketing copy, proposals and pitches
• Composing and presenting detail-driven progress reports in group meetings
• Managing staff (including intern team), overseeing activity and progress on delegated projects
• Contribute to overall marketing team performance
• Developing and executing marketing events for client
• Attending performances and events for Theatrical Clients.
• Additional responsibilities may arise during the course of employment.
• Excellent written, oral communication, research and phone skills
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
• General Knowledge of New York Theatre Industry
• Diligent work ethic, must be self-motivated and able to take initiative to get the job done
• 2 + year work in a related position or field
• Competitive salary based on Theatrical Industry Standards
• Health Benefits and Vacation Package after 3 months
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, three references to: email@example.com.
No phone calls will be answered for position.