Account Coordinator/ Advertising – DR Theatrical Management
WHO: DR Theatrical Management
POSITION TITLE: Account Coordinator, advertising dept.
DESCRIPTION: DR Theatrical Management seeks a fulltime Account Coordinator to support its Advertising Department for a variety of Off-Broadway productions and special projects. DR Theatrical Management provides general management services to a wide variety of commercial productions in New York and their interests on the road. The company, led by Adam Hess, represents such properties as Love, Loss, and What I Wore, Buyer & Cellar, My Name Is Asher Lev, and Orchid (Miami), as well as forthcoming productions of A Christmas Carol, Happy End and Last Dance.
• Administrative support such as scheduling meetings, maintaining various media calendars and ensuring deliverables are submitted on deadline with appropriate approvals
• Keep the workflow and communication moving between clients and key project stakeholders
• Proofing various marketing materials, collateral and contracts
• Make creative adjustments to ads in all mediums
• Market research as needed
• Assisting in the maintenance of website content
• Document and maintain all style manuals (including billing obligations) for all productions
• Strong communicator and comfortable with meeting new people
• Positive attitude (must have a sense of humor) and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent proofreading and copywriting skills
• Competency of Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Design and/or Theater
• Passion for the theater a must
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org