Box Office Sales Representative – Paper Mill Playhouse
WHO: Paper Mill Playhouse
POSITION: Box Office Sales Representative
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Box Office Manager, Sales Representatives are responsible for delivering superior customer service to all guests calling the box office or walking up to the lobby window. The duties of a Sales Representative include, but are not limited to selling single tickets, subscription packages and gift cards to all guests. Position involves keeping and editing of guest information in our ticketing database, remaining flexible in specific duties, and proactively solving customer service issues. Candidate must be available to complete added duties asked by the Box Office Manager, Ticketing Services Manager, or Manager on Duty.
• Available to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some major holidays and to attend shows and meetings
• 1-2 years of experience in retail or customer service position required.
• Experience with MS-Office suite of products required. Experience with CRM/sales database preferred.
• Candidate must be a team player, work well under pressure, and possess excellent computer and customer service skills
• Reliable transportation a must.
To Apply: To apply, please send resume to Davyd Stepper, Box office Manager 22 Brookside Dr. Millburn, NJ 07041, email Dstepper@papermill.org, fax 973-315-1451. No phone calls.