Licensing / Customer Service Associate – Samuel French, Inc.
WHO: Samuel French, Inc.
POSITION: Licensing/Customer Service Associate
DESCRIPTION: Samuel French, Inc., a theatrical play publishing and licensing company located in Manhattan, is hiring a Licensing/Sales & Customer Service Associate to join our energetic team. The position will include heavy phone and computer work, processing and clearing stage performance rights, proactive outbound sales initiatives and consistently providing all of our customers the best service possible.
Responsibilities will also include but aren’t limited to:
• Communicating with author and author’s agents.
• Providing timely and accurate processing of requests.
• Selling new Samuel French products to an existing customer base.
• Working with other departments to resolve customer account issues.
• Processing and shipping production material.
• Helping theatres find plays that will work for their group.
• Helping theatres across the country make theatre happen!
Candidates must have strong customer service skills and provide precise follow through. In addition, they must have excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to prioritize their work and be comfortable with sales processes.
Applicants must enjoy working as part of a fun and motivated team and be willing to jump in when the team needs help. On occasion, you will be working alone, therefore an ability to show and use initiative will be very important. Computer experience is required (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Applicants must reference JOB CODE in subject line of email: LICNY-100507.