Night and Weekend Manager for Theatre Complex – Roy Arias Studios and Theatres
WHO: Roy Arias Studios and Theatres
POSITION TITLE: Night and Weekend Manager
DESCRIPTION: Looking for a Night and Weekend Manager for a Successful Theatre Complex and Comedy Club in New York City.
The successful candidates will possess:
• A friendly, outgoing, confident personality, enjoy working with people
• Great customer service skills with a positive phone demeanor
• Customer service, or related experience
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation and ability to multitask
• Ability to independently solve problems, carry projects through to completion
• The desire to work in a dynamic, high energy environment •Maintain a professional attitude
•Needs to be able to work under the pressure
•The positions also includes some customer service and general administrative duties such as answering phones, data entry.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Mature, and reliable. Proactive, high initiative, self starter, strong work ethic.
• Disciplined, able to sustain focus in a dynamic work environment.
• Excellent communication and phone skills. Ability to close on cold calls.
• Some college strongly preferred
• Minimum of 1 year in customer service or related experience
• Computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications, proficient in MS Excel and Word.
Supervision of cleaning crew or cleaning may be necessary
Salary depends on experience
Some fringe benefits include free dance classes and rehearsal space.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job (s) you will be interested in. Please include Salary Requirement in email.