Play my Tony Pool! Win an iPad Mini!
Alright racing fans . . . buckle your belts, because it’s about to get serious.
It’s Tony Pool time!!!
That’s right, the nominations have been announced, so it’s time to see who’s got A+ Tony-Award-Pickin’ skills. And this year, the best picker, is going home (or wherever they want, because these suckers don’t need a cord) with an iPad Mini. What, what?
How do you win that sweet piece of metal and plastic and Steve Jobs ingenuity?
Pretty dang simple.
Below is a link to the a Tony Nominations form. Click it. Select who you think is going to win (not who you want to win – big difference). And that’s it. Easy breezy pumpkin cheesy.
And while this may seem like just fun and games. It’s actually not. Picking what will win a Tony is a skill that every Producer should have. Remember, Tony Awards can mean press and sales and investor interest and so much more . . . so knowing how a Tony Voter thinks and feels and votes, can come in pretty dang handy along your way.
So let’s see who’s got the stuff.
Before I let you pick away, a few housekeeping rules (and please follow them to the “T” as every year we end up disqualifying someone who could have won because of a “T”-echnicality).
- Only one entry per reader. Multiple entries will disqualify all of your entries. And don’t try the multiple email address thing . . . my tech crew is smarter than you. 🙂
- To play, you must be an email subscriber to the blog. If you are not an email subscriber, use the box on the upper left corner of this page to subscribe now. If you are already an email subscriber, you do not have to re-subscribe.
- Make sure you fill out ALL of the information on the “Verification Page” of your entry. Incomplete entries (and there were a few last year) cannot be counted.
- When asked for your email on the “Verification Page”, make sure you enter the same email that you use to subscribe to the blog. It’s how we verify who you are.
Ready! Set! PICK!
(Oh, by the way – do you like the photo in this blog? It’s a guy named Tony. At a pool. Get it? Gotta love Google Image Search.)
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Win $500 in our 10 Minute Play Contest! Enter here.
– Win tickets to The Fabulous Lipitones at Goodspeed Opera House. Click here.
– Only 64 performances of Macbeth remain! Get tix.