Administrative Assistant and Event Coordinator – HHC Marketing
WHO: HHC Marketing
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant and Event Coordinator
DESCRIPTION: HHC Marketing, the award-winning entertainment marketing firm, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the team. Applicants must be highly organized, detail oriented, possess excellent communications, writing and multi-tasking skills and have a passion for Broadway. Team currently works on several projects including creating and promoting events (clients include Boxers HK, The Hudson Bond, TheMenEvent.com), assisting the company president on producing projects (currently represented by Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike), assisting company president with a book project about jobs in the theatre, plus providing assistance on BroadwayInsider.com’s direct response email blasts and theatre discount website.
– Provide administrative assistance to company president and supervisors
– Maintain client, company and employee files
– Compose detail-driven memos and advertising copy
– Create, prepare, promote and coordinate all events for TheMenEvent.com (networking events, speed dating events, lgbt outreach events for major museums and retail stores, walking tours, etc).
– Administer online email blasts and maintain website content for TheMenEvent.com. Knowledge of html code is helpful but not necessary.
– Other duties as per the norm of any marketing/promotions firm.
NOTE: Applicants should have prior administrative experience and be extremely detail oriented. Applicants must be available to work M-F 10am-6pm, as well as some evenings and weekends. This is an immediate opening.
Salary: Entry level plus benefits
Please submit all of the following:
1) Cover letter (please mention where you saw this job listing)
3) Three references (full contact info)
4) Please list your 2 favorite and 2 least favorite Broadway shows – and why
5) Please describe any HTML experience (if any)
Applications without all of the above items will not be considered.
Send immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 212-944-9599.