Who won the tickets to The Fabulous Lipitones?
Contests like this week’s are my faves, because once again it proves that I’ve got the most creative readers in the worldwide blogosphere.
Just look at some of your suggestions for names of Barbershop Quarter groups:
- The Four Hoarsemen of the Acappellapocalips
- The Relief Pitch-ers
- The Ken Dolls (he-he-he)
But my favorite of all, and the winner of the tickets is . . .
- Quarter Sounders with Cheese
I mean, come on. Not only is it fun and creative . . . it’s literally cheesy.
Congratulations, Nick V . . . you’re going to Goodspeed! Email me to set up your tickets.
And if you want a couple more laughs, click here to read the rest of this week’s entries.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Play our Tony Pool and you can win an iPad. Click here to enter and win!
– Win $500 in our 10 Minute Play Contest! Enter here.
– Only 62 performances of Macbeth remain! Get tix.