Box Office Manager – Ticket Central
WHO: Ticket Central
POSITION: Box Office Manager
DESCRIPTION: Ticket Central, a ticket service provider for the Off-Broadway community and many special events venues, seeks a new BOX OFFICE MANAGER.
– Schedule part-time staffing for each week, and coordinate off-site staffing needs
– Coordinate hiring of new part-time staff, and train new staff in all box office procedures
– Delegate daily box office tasks to part-time staff
– Maintain internal staff training guides to keep part-time staff up to date on information for shows currently being sold
– Foster a safe and enjoyable work environment for staff
– Evaluate/maintain quality assurance for customer service given over the phones and in person
– Answer customer queries and actively process ticket transactions
– Answer all part-time staff inquiries and be available as the first point of escalation for complicated customer orders
– Respond to inquiries sent by e-mail to Ticket Central regarding customer ticket orders
– Manage box office specific needs by building shows, marketing codes, and other services as required using our Audience View ticketing software
– Perform show maintenance and other services for clients as needed.
– Previous Box Office experience in a management role
– Superior customer service ability and a sincere personality
– Technologically savvy with the ability to troubleshoot
– Can perform duties well under pressure
– Experience with Audience View ticketing software a huge bonus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
– Self-motivated individual who is constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency
This full-time, salaried, position will begin in early August. Applicants should regularly be available for weekends and nights depending on performance schedules and be able to work 40 hours a week.
To Apply: Please send an e-mail with your résumé and cover letter with the subject line “Box Office Manager – TC” to firstname.lastname@example.org