Business Assistant – Signature Theatre
WHO: Signature Theatre
POSITION: Business Assistant
DESCRIPTION: Signature Theatre is currently seeking a highly detail oriented individual to assist the Business and HR Manager with data entry, reporting and reconciliation within a $7 million operating budget.
Responsibilities would be as follows:
• Daily entry of A/P, cash disbursements, credit card purchases and petty cash reconciliations. Vendor balance and inter-department reconciliations.
• Entry of daily A/R including sales from box office, store, bar, ads, education program income etc.
• Cash receipts on a daily basis: make change for banks; entry of all deposits daily, cash deposits at the bank as needed
• Reconciliation of all bank and credit card statements
• General maintenance of office space and office supplies per the budget.
• Manage and maintain the AP/AR filing system, keeping everything filed and orderly on a continual basis.
• Some clerical HR functions as needed.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently in a very busy office with a good attitude. This position will be working with all departments to help maintain effective, timely and accurate financial reporting. Some additional hours necessary during audit, year-end, committee meetings or for special events. Knowledge of QuickBooks and basic bookkeeping highly recommended, knowledge of Archtics (Ticketmaster) is a plus.
This is a great entry-level, full-time position for those seeking a career in theatre management and or non-profit financial management. Signature offers a competitive benefits package including medical plan, dental, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, sick, personal time.
To Apply: Please send resume, letter of interest and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org