Digital Design Associate – Davenport Theatrical
WHO: Davenport Theatrical
POSITION: Digital Design Associate
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking a Digital Design Associate to work for a variety of shows and company projects. This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with the marketing team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing and creating print collateral including rack cards, posters, and advertisements.
• Updating current company websites and assisting with the design of new sites.
• Designing digital materials, including email blasts and banner ads.
• Creating print and digital materials for other departments including brochures and event invitations.
• Strong execution of graphic concepts, typography, color and branding.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Flash a plus.
• Understand basic image optimization.
• Have a general understanding of HTML/CSS and how it translates to web and email.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure.
• Excellent proofing and editing skills are a must.
One full-time position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Jamie Lynn Ballard at email@example.com