Studio Manager – Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
POSITION: Studio Manager
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Studio Manager. The Studio Manager will be responsible for marketing and managing four rehearsal studios.
• College degree or the equivalent
• Strong sales background
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service under any circumstance
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
• At least one year of theatrical office experience preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Taking initiative in marketing and promoting The Davenport Studios
• Overseeing the daily studio bookings
• Additional administrative and office responsibilities
Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume to Kayla Greenspan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only select candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.