The most popular posts of the month: June
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: My Top 6 Favorite Things about the 2013 Tony Awards.
- The most commented on post of the month: I hope you all work with someone like Richard Matheson.
- The comment of the month is from Anne and was in response to Caution: This Blog could contain large amounts of cheese.:
I was raised on Theater. Going to theater. My siblings performed in shows, we had season tickets to the “young people’s” concerts at Lincoln Center, we went to Broadway shows and off-Broadway Gilbert and Sullivan. We did this all the time growing up.
I exposed my kids to the same, taking them to community, regional and Broadway theater, signing them up for Theater camps, etc…
It wasn’t until recently however that I actually really became involved with a cast and you are so right – it’s family. They are the most wonderful people, there’s a special bond. I get it now why so many people want this life!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– There are only 12 performances of Macbeth left! Get tix.
– The next Broadway Investing 101 Seminar is on July 13th. Click here to register.