Creative Development Associate – Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
POSITION: Creative Development Associate
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Creative Development Associate. The Creative Development Associate will be a part-time position with flexible hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Reading and reviewing script submissions
• Writing dramaturgical feedback for scripts
• Attending readings and workshops on behalf of Ken Davenport
• College degree or the equivalent
• Strong theater background
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• At least one year of theatrical office experience preferred
Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and cover letter to Kayla Greenspan at email@example.com. Please include your 3 favorite shows and briefly describe what attracted you to them. No phone calls please.