The most popular posts of the month: September
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective
- The most read post of the month: After Nine Awesome years . . .
- The most commented on post of the month: The Gmail inbox controversy continues.
- The comment of the month is from Edwin Rojas and was in response to Think we’ve got a lot of names above our titles?:
I fight with myself over details like this all the time, but the reality is that the paying audience doesn’t notice or care. They just want a great and entertaining show.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Only 5 more chances to party like it’s 1989 at The Awesome 80s Prom! Click here for a special offer.
– Win 2 tickets to see Sousepaw: A Baseball Story. Click here to enter to win.
– The next Broadway Investing 101 Seminar is on October 19th. Click here to register.