Online Marketing and Sales Manager – Playbill
POSITION: Online Marketing and Sales Manager
DESCRIPTION: Playbill.com is seeking qualified candidates for its Online Marketing/ Sales Manager position. The Online Sales Manager is responsible for the sales, scheduling, testing, and deploying all email blasts for the Playbill Club and Playbill advertisers.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized, pay meticulous attention to detail, have strong HTML skills, knowledge of Photoshop, as well as experience in project management and client relations. A general understanding of CSS and prior experience working with an ESP are a plus.
• Oversee daily execution of email campaigns including trafficking materials from advertisers, confirming all materials are complete and meet specs, setting up creative, and testing and deploying blasts
• Manage email blast calendar — updating advertisers on availabilities and scheduling all email blasts and weekly newsletters
• Manage relationships with clients ensuring all questions regarding email campaigns and schedule are answered as well as providing them with best practices and insight on campaigns
• Track results on deployed blasts for analysis
• Procure, create and edit online discount offers
• Manage customer service inquiries from opt-in members
• Assist Director of Theatrical and Online Sales and other Online Departments with special projects as needed
Salary is commensurate with experience, plus earned commissions and benefits.
Start Date: ASAP
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.