Fun on a Friday: Saturday Night Live is Alive with the Sound of You Know What
They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Mocking is the greatest form of flattery.
The incredible story of NBC’s The Sound of Music continued last week when Saturday Night Live opened their show with this “condensed” version of the musical.
Honestly, I thought the skit was just ok. But the real fun of it for me on this Friday is that it happened at all. Musicals are becoming more and more a part of the modern vernacular again . . . and that’s the best Christmas present of all.
Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy the video. (If you’re an email subscriber and can’t see the video in your email, click here.)
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Win two tickets to see The Nutcracker Rouge! Click here to enter.
– Win $500 in our Songwriting Contest! Click here to enter.
– Who will be the Producer of the Year? Vote here!
– The next Broadway Investing seminar is coming up on January 18th. Sign up today.
– What musical should NBC televise next? Vote here.