The Most Popular Posts of the Year: 2013
At the tail end of every year, I write a blog with a list of the Top 10 Most Popular Posts of the Year.
And you wanna know a secret? It’s my favorite post of the year (don’t tell any of the other hundreds of posts!).
Why is it my favorite? Because it gives me a little insight into what you like . . . and by knowing what you like, I can try to serve up some similar content in 2014.
So here they are, in all their glory . . . the 10 Blogs that got the most eyeballs on ’em this past year, in order of popularity. Enjoy ’em again or for the first time! And thanks for reading!
- 5 Tips to Getting a Job on Broadway
- Why the Veronica Mars movie backers got screwed.
- A Few of my Favorite Things from NBC’s Live Sound of Music.
- Wanna be an Associate Producer? Introducing the DTE AP Scholarship.
- Caution: This Blog could contain large amounts of cheese.
- Why writers are like Indiana Jones.
- How the Fiscal Cliff helped Hollywood.
- What the Tuck is taking up all our Broadway Theaters?
- What are the most popular Broadway Theaters?
- You too can have your own Playbill.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– Win $500 in our Songwriting Contest! Click here to enter.
– Win two tickets to Mamma Mia! on Broadway. Enter today!
– The next Broadway Investing seminar is coming up on January 18th. Sign up today.