Company Manager – Bucks County Playhouse
WHO: Bucks County Playhouse
POSITION: Company Manager
DESCRIPTION: The Bucks County Playhouse, a professional AEA theater located along the scenic Delaware River in New Hope, PA, is seeking to fill the role of Company Manager, to serve as an integral player for the 2014 Summer Season.
The Bucks County Playhouse offers you the opportunity to work alongside professional artists and managers in New Hope, Pennsylvania at what is known as “America’s Most Famous Summer Theater.”
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Serving as a primary liaison in attending to the needs and requirements of visiting artists
• Assisting the General Management team with contracts, ticket requests and auditions
• Attending to day to day travel, housing and transportation arrangements
• Representing the General Management team at rehearsals and performances
• Maintaining management and production files
• Candidate should be a self-starter and have an outgoing, warm personality.
• Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently, excellent organizational and time-management skills, a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
• All candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Prior Company Management experience preferred.
• Local housing and access to a car is a plus.
This is a freelance, part-time, seasonal position.
Bucks County Playhouse is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Company Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
For more information on Bucks County Playhouse, visit www.bcptheater.org.