Free theater marketing roundtable with star guest speaker.

The people that work for me like to talk about theater.  That’s why they work for me.

They like to come up with new ideas and better practices in making what we all do a more sustainable and more enjoyable industry.

So, when my cracker-jack new Marketing Director, Amanda Bohan, came to me a couple of weeks ago and said, “Ken, I want to host a marketing roundtable where we invite some super smart guest speakers, and we also invite . . . well . . . anyone that gives a #@$% about theater marketing,” I gave her the green light faster than Gov. Brewer vetoed that crazy bill in Arizona the other day (Woo Hoo!).

Since I know you all give a super #@$% about theater marketing, you are the first to be invited.

And get this . . . our guest star speaker will be the Head Marketing Guru at Playwrights Horizons, Eric Winick.  Eric will kick off the convo, talking all about how his powerhouse non-profit engages their patrons through tech and social media.

And since this is a roundtable, all of you will be encouraged to share your thoughts as well.

Here’s the scoop:

The Theater Marketing roundtable will be held on Wednesday, March 5th at my rehearsal studios.  Sign-in and schmooze from 6:30-7 PM and the discussion will be as long as an episode of Mad Men and end at 8 PM.

And although it’s not on the official docket, you can bet that some members of the group will convene at a local watering hole to continue the convo and, well, gossip about all things Broadway.

The roundtable costs as much as watching Mad Men . . . in other words, it’s free.  But it’s seriously limited.  This isn’t a town hall (we’ll do one of those later). It’s a roundtable.  So there are only so many seats at the table.  And it’s also for those serious about marketing, whether that’s for your specific show or the theater in general.

Sign up super fast if you want to come, because the handful of slots will be gone fast.

Click here to register.

– – – –

– First ever Producing 101 Tele-Seminar!  You can participate no matter where you are in the world!  Learn more.

– Get Your Show Off The Ground seminar on 3/8.  Register today!

– Need a writing partner?  Click here to sign up for our Collaborator Speed Date!

-Win two tickets to see Rocky on Broadway! Click here to find out how!

Comments
  • Brian S. says:

Wish I could be there to be apart of the conversation, but will be working. I think this is a great idea and can’t wait to hear some of the insightful thoughts that come out of it. Tech & social media really seem to be the ways of communication and a I could be there to be apart of the conversation, but will be working.

• ken says:

What a great idea. I am already committed. Will there be audio or video?

• Alice says:

Hi Ken! Will this be livestreamed or recorded? Would greatly appreciate it if you could consider? Thank you!

• Thomas Heath says:

Wow, what a great idea Ken and Amanda… Wish I was up in NYC for it! Just have to applaud you both and your organization for being so open and helpful to all… You are true trailblazers!

• Cara S. says:

Hi Ken,
    I think this is fantastic! Unfortunately, I can’t make this date, but would love to encourage you to hold one of these again in the future if you’re able to do so! I’m just starting out in my career – I working in marketing for a slew of different entertainment properties which includes theatre among other things, so I’d love to hear from the creme de la creme!
    Thanks so much for putting this together and I’m sure it will be a hit!
    Cara

• For a retirement gift, I used Powerpoint to make a collage of photos and then got it put in a nice frame and matting.

• asics padel says:

Groupes : Etablissement de sant : Strat Qualit Hygi Risque Th innovantes IMAGERIE MEDICALE INSTITUT DE BIOTECH FRANCE ISRAEL .锘緽eaugrenelle veut casser les codes pour 锚tre

• mbt online says:

Samedi 8 mai Market Willow Glen Farmer 脿 San Jose re s’ouvre. Avec beaucoup de vendeurs, de la musique live et de l’artisanat d’artisans (et beaucoup de parking sur place), le march茅 accueille tous les acheteurs. Trouver un bouquet color茅 de fleurs pour la maman.

• I wear Serengeti Drivers when driving. If I’m doing any kind of activity, even walking, they always slip down my nose. But the lenses are the best I’ve peered through for driving.

• To test for roots, give the cutting a very gentle tug. If you feel resistance, it means that the roots have begun to form and are growing. Don’t be rough with this action or you could destroy the cutting.

• Au moment où elle a atteint la septième année à l’école Middle West, Megan était en surpoids, mais active, Tina Meier dit. Elle a traîné avec d’autres joueurs de volley-ball, qui se trouvaient dans le deuxième volet de filles populaires, juste sous les joueurs de football, a déclaré Laura Rodgers, 14, Megan ami.