Why you can’t afford to eff up in NYC.

It’s 6:20 PM in my office.  And I’m hungry.  Feeling a craving for some chips ‘n’ salsa and a burrito to match, I strolled up 8th Avenue to my neighborhood Chipotle on 52nd.

I could just about taste the guac as I opened the door . . . and saw a line longer than the line for the women’s restroom at a Broadway theatre.

I stared for a second.  Maybe two.  And then decided to turn around and go to Subway.  No guac, but still good, healthier, cheaper . . . and you can bet a five-dollar-footlong that it would be a lot quicker.

Now, if this story happened in Sturbridge, MA, where I grew up, I wouldn’t have had much of a choice.  I would have just had to wait it out for my burrito.

But this is New York City, home of the Superbowl!

And that means there’s a restaurant on every block.  A bar on every block.  And 2-3 Broadway shows on every block.

If you’re running a business in New York City, whether that’s a tourist shop hawking tee-shirts, or a Broadway or Off Broadway show, you can’t afford to eff up in your customer service. You can’t have too few employees working during dinner, or rude cashiers, or unknowledgeable salespeople.  Because if the customer isn’t getting what he wants, he’ll get it just by turning around and going to whatever is next door.

Broadway used to be able to get away with more of a “whatever” attitude when it came to customer service.  But not anymore.  There are way too many options available for a person seeking entertainment these days . . . including staying at home where there’s never a line for the restroom and watch on demand, pause it when you want it, Netflix.

My dinner time story didn’t end when I finished my turkey-and-swiss by the way.  You see, tomorrow . . . when I’m hungry?  I’ll remember that line at Chipotle . . . and I might just go straight to Subway instead.  And that means Chipotle may have lost me for a long time to come.

We can’t afford that to happen to Broadway.  With attendance declining like it already is, every customer counts.

Is there a “long line” that you think Broadway needs to address in order to not lose customers to Subway?  Tell me in the comments below – with one caveat – you can’t say that the tickets are too expensive.  We all know that.  Give me something else.

_ _

– Get Your Show Off The Ground seminar on 3/8.  Register today!

– We’ve got a theater!  Check it out.

– Win two tickets to see The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner!  Enter here.

Comments
  • Donald says:

I’ll throw out a couple that drive me nuts. They are things that you’ve previously addressed on your blog.

1. Matinees on days other than Wednesday and Saturday. There should be a number of choices each midweek day. I know that the Wednesday tradition is beginning to break down, but it can’t happen fast enough.
    2. In London, show starting times aren’t as standardized as they are here. I’ve been to 7:30, 7:45, and 8:00 curtains. While it causes some confusion it also benefits people who have a train to catch.
    3. Adding special performances on key 3 day weekends. I’d love for shows to add a Sunday night performance and maybe a Monday matinee on weekends like MLK Day and President’s Day. I’d go see a show when I have time to see a show.
    4. And I know you said not to complain about ticket prices but you didn’t say to not complain about the fees. In some cases they’ve gotten ridiculous. I know that often a patron can beat many of the fees by going directly to the box office but you’d be surprised by how many people don’t know that and, if they haven’t are turned off by not knowing what the box office hours are or even where the box office is.

And the lines are too long at the bar for intermission drinks, too.

• Anne says:

1st of all, E Rutherford, NJ was “Home of the Super Bowl” NYC just stole the spotlight and revenue. 2nd, I’m glad you didn’t get sick from Subway! A couple years ago, day before the Super Bowl I got food poisoning from eating a Subway meatball sub. I haven’t eaten Subway since. Their food is not kept at proper temps. Nasty nasty!

• Dave says:

This has more to do with the theater owners than individual producers, but if producers banded together to make this request to theater owners it could be feasible.

I know ok not the first to mention it but the leg room (or lack thereof) in many of our Broadway houses is nonexistent and can really hinder a theater going experience. I’m not a big person but have felt like a sardine at many a show and I know people who have walked out on account of this. I also realize that the more seats there are the more money a show stands to make so to maximize profits you sometimes need to cram as many seats in there as you possibly can. Maybe there could be a middle ground or maybe patrons could have a premium option to purchase seats with extended leg room.

• At the risk of a broad-stroke generalization, I’ve run into far too many box office and house staff who run the gamut from brusque to downright rude. If I’ve shelled out a lot of money to see a show, I don’t want to feel like I’m inconveniencing the front-of-house staff by showing up.

• Joseph Bartolotta says:

I’d say more advertising in social media. I get the commercials on TV occasionally, but most people FF them or just don’t pay attention. Paid spots on websites for similar attractions and restaurants in the city, youtube, partnering with other products and services so both parties benefit from the exposure and you reach different and larger demographics.
    Also, take a chance with more original work. I think people feel like they’ve already seen the movie and skip the Broadway show. A few years ago, the economy caused a desire for thoughtless escapism via blockbusters for audiences. I think people are looking for more thought-provoking, moving and stirring works along with entertainment value. I don’t necessarily think convenience is the answer. Maybe it’s not how easy the product is to get, but the appeal of what you’re selling.

• Joseph Bartolotta says:

Also, offer more promos and discounts through said media partnerships. Maybe throw in a few public performances, a sample of the show,or “trailer,” if you will, as a box office draw? Flash mobs (youtube) with a show’s theme? Charitable performances or benefits with a cast performance as publicity?

• Maria Spjøtvoll says:

I know you said not complain about prices, bit this is just partly about that. I love going to see shows, and I never pay more than $40 by always being rush tickets or lottery tickets. I notice rush prices going up, but I’m not complaining, at least they’re affordable for a student. My “problem” is shows like Wicked and Lion King who doesn’t offer any kind of cheaper tickets (I know Wicked does lottery, and I’ve tried it a bunch of times, but the crowds there are insane and it’s just a down right boring lottery). Because there are no realistic other way of getting cheapish tickets for these shows I have never seen them, and probably never will. Why would I pay for a full price ticket to The Lion King when I could see The Book Of Mormon 5 times from Standing Room for the same price?

• Jared says:

Sightlines in theatres. There are WAY too many seats on the sides of the orchestra that have awful views where you miss a good chunk of the action. I’ve been to shows – “Newsies” and the “H2S” revival come to mind – that will happily sell these seats without even mentioning that they are partial view (or in “H2S’s” case, after I’d paid for the ticket). This happened to me at the current “Glass Menagerie” revival and I missed whole monologues because I couldn’t see that actors. I don’t know if my poor seat is why I hated that production (I’m obviously in the minority), but it certainly didn’t help my experience and will make me wary of seeing other shows in the same theatre.

• Ginger Lawson says:

EVERY SINGLE POST HERE IS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. Tiny Seats. Need more original stories. Marketing generosity to develop the habit of theatergoing with young people – – and any other people you might be able to convert along the way. I loved that flashmob idea – – that’s original and newsworthy!

PS – and DITTO on the SUBWAY ICK. Try to call ahead or send someone – – or just – – be patient Ken:)

• Adrienne says:

The lobby in Broadway houses are so crowded at intermission, pre and post show that I find it very difficult to get to merchandise, snacks and bathrooms (I would rather not brave the non-line cluster of patrons) so I don’t. I also make a point of not leaving my seat or it’s immediate area if I can help it.

I am not a people person and the only way that i can stand a jam packed house is the show and the excitement that i know the company has for a full house. If there were a way to beam into and out of shows and skip the lobby all together I would.

On a side note, some of my favorite parts of the show can be the intermission scene shifts if they are in sight of the audience. This is another reason not to have a coffee before the show so that I can remain in my seat during intermission.

• David Merrick Jr says:

SUBWAY??!! SUBWAY??!!

• Michael DiGaetano says:

I am usually not one who wants to prolong things, but I think a 20-30 minute intermission is more suitable for those of us who want to enjoy a drink, or pee (women especially)

• Linda Potter says:

My “Lon line” is the lame brained practice of refusing to open the theater doors in a downpour until the official time to do so. Argh. Especially when weather reports predict the
    inclement weather!!! I think patrons would welcome coming in from the rain, the cold and then perhaps shopping a bit for souvenirs or taking their time at the snack bar even reading all of the playbill. And you can imagine the tweets about how great such and such show is to think about apron comfort!… and they will not be soaking the seats, floors and other theater patrons with their wet clothes, coats and hair.

• This is so funny. You want feedback about how Broadway can be improved, and you’ve got a
    bunch of horrified people, including me, who can’t stop thinking about you and Subway. It’s New York. There’s gotta be a better alternative.
    As we say in show biz, “Subway’s not for eating.”

• Elle says:

We need more shows written by women with women characters. Too many shows are written, directed by and concern men’s issues from men’s perspectives, yet women represent 65% of the audience. if you can’t relate, you are less likely to buy tickets, especially if there is a better one down the block.

• Lynne says:

If you get the Chipotle app you can pre-order your guac and skip the line…just sayin’

• Dayna Kurnitz says:

As someone who goes to the theatre often I am going to answer with something that might seem odd given the question. Theaters and their employees need to start addressing patrons who just do not know how to behave in the theater. It is becoming an increasingly annoying problem. People talk throughout an entire show, text, put their bare feet on the seats and my favorite was the man who during intermission walked on the seats to get back to his. It is rare that anybody from the theater says anything, unless someone is taking pictures. Just because people are paying for tickets does not mean they can behave in any way that they like. It’s so prevalent that I even created a system for dealing with it.

• Sue says:

My son eats at that same Chipotle nearly every day –why? Because of the product. He eats low-carb (beans are okay) and Chipotle has a flavorful menu with what he wants, for a reasonable price. People are willing to wait in the Chipotle line for the product vis a vis value.
    So, what Broadway needs are more Books of Mormon-type products. Truthful, funny, memorable, truthful, polished, edgy, savvy, did I say truthful? I have almost forgotten the cramped seats and high prices I paid to see it, twice!

• Jeff says:

Broadway is tired, but I still come back for more. Last month I saw two ok shows that were well reviewed. I remember plastic sippy cups, rude/entitled staff, tight seats, tall people blocking views…and still I enjoyed being there. I still feel something. I hope that lasts.

• John David says:

Ken,
    Great post as always.
    Allow me to suggest that like Subway and Chipotle, Broadway should rededicate itself to giving customers what they want.
    Broadway should start with the theory that the audience is right and celebrate the best that is in the audience. Too much effort has been put into making the audience take their medicine, teaching the audience a lesson,and forcing the audience to face an unpleasant truth. There is a place for that. But it has been overdone. There are so many hopes and dreams inside the average audience that should be showcased, respected and celebrated.

• Paula says:

Some suggestions don’t necessarily relate to the
    attendance decline. Since you invited comments
    about the theater experience, these are some observations of mine. The lack of staggered seating in the older theaters makes it very difficult for the person sitting behind a person who blocks the stage. Some theaters have an in-
    sufficient number of stalls in the women’s rest
    rooms. Often people are still waiting in line when the bells/chimes are warning people to return to their seats. Since my father was a
    double amputee, I am very sensitive to the needs
    of the handicapped. Not all theaters have accessible bathrooms. I can’t remember the name of the theater that has a wheelchair symbol on the door of a, probably two foot wide stall, which is located in the women’s bathroom UPSTAIRS. The woman would have to be carried
    upstairs, and, in no way, would a wheel chair fit through the opening of the stall. That is not ADA compliant. After 37 plus years teaching
    students who are multi-handicapped, this is a very significant issue for people with disabilities. Also, as a teacher of the Deaf, I
    have seen a sharp decrease in signed interpreted performances. Most performances offered for the
    Deaf are open captioned. Perhaps, this is an
    economic issue, but it does make it difficult for some Deaf people to attend the theater.

I have to agree with Dayna. Ushers need to be more vigilant before and during the performance.
    The light from cell phones/smart phones turned on during a performance is distracting and inconsiderate. Behavior in the theater needs to be monitored.

• Jonathan Bach says:

I think that the side doors should be used for ticket check-ins. Getting out of the theatres after the shows end is easier, because the side doors are open. I think that this would allow people to not have to brave the weather (if bad), but also allow people to be in (potentially) shorter lines.

• God I hate euphemisms and I suspect the intellectual integrity of people who use them. And people who bleep the curse words on “reality” TV get on my last nerve, too, especially since the shows encourage them to use blue language just so it can be censored.

But back to euphemisms… We’re not namby-pamby little children here, Ken. We know that “eff” means fuck, so why don’t you just write “fuck” if you mean “fuck”, for eff sake?

• George Rady says:

Hmmm… I wouldn’t bet against the business acumen of people who run franchises in NYC – the most UN-BUSINESS-FRIENDLY city in the country with lines of government lackeys looking to pick your pockets…

There was a “Sopranos” episode that mocked the difficulty the Mob had in extorting pay-o-la from some franchise (“coffee house”?) – what they missed (in mocking) is how the Federal, State, County and City government(s) are already extorting so much that ONLY a franchise can survive!

And those franchose owners that do not know their business… most certainly do not survive long in the Big Apple!

I’ve never run a franchise but I’ll bet it’s really just a matter of controlling costs and volume… beside – WHO are you going to hire? Let’s face it – if you want happy, friendly, considerate customer service… it starts with the people… and I think it’s a cold calculation that the tourists simply deal with the fact that IF that is what they want… they will wait unitil they get home.

The bigger question is “How much does one want to asribe a Fast Food Franchise paradigmy to Live Theatre?”

There I do agree with Ken that Custome Service makes a BIG difference because the “product” is not a necessity… but a luxury… and people expect to be treated like they paid Top Dollar (which they did!)

Afterall – I am buying a Broadway Ticket – not a hamburger for just about the same price and quality that I can get anywhere else… adjusting for the various crooks that add to the cost of that NY “hamburger”

g

• Solange De Santis says:

A recent theatergoing experience at the Richard Rodgers Theater (formerly the 46th Street Theater), managed by the Nederlander organization, was the most unpleasant that I can remember at a Broadway house.

It began in the lobby. I was waiting for my companion outside in the cold and she was delayed. I stepped into the lobby for a few minutes to warm up, only to find the doorman next to me saying, “You can’t wait in the lobby.” I was stunned. “But that’s what a lobby is for,” I replied, thinking I hadn’t heard correctly. “It’s the theater’s policy. You can’t stay in here,” he said. I have been going to Broadway shows for 50 years– yes, since I was seven — and this is the first time I have been kicked out of a theater.

At that very moment, there were people on line at the box office. In the lobby. Apparently it was all right to be in the lobby to give the Nederlander management your $100, but then you had to get out until the inner doors to the theater opened. “I am a ticketholder,” I explained to the doorman. Perhaps he had mistaken me for a homeless person.

At that point, a middle aged couple stepped into the lobby, only to be told to leave by the doorman. The husband did not take this kindly and complained to the person in the box office. “You can go wait in the hotel across the street,” she informed him, and not in a friendly manner. We all asked to see the manager.An amiable fellow, he met with us on the cold sidewalk and informed us that the lobby was too small to allow people to wait in it.

Nederlander management, please – people have common sense. If a space gets too crowded, then folks don’t go in there and they wait outside. To tell your over-age-50, $100-paying patrons to get out of your space is astonishing. The middle-aged couple walked off, fuming.

When my friend and I returned, we moved through the lobby toward the inner doors with our fellow theatergoers, as the ushers yelled at us, “Step along! Have your tickets out and separated!” And here I thought going to the theater was different from being in a cattle chute.

When we arrived at the rear of the orchestra, a patron next to me reached toward a stack of Playbills when the usher snapped “those are only for people in this section!” The patron responded in a measured tone, “I am in this section.” This particular usher showed us to our row, said, “Number 16 and 18, enjoy the show” and left.

The seat numbers are on one arm of each seat, not the backs, so it’s easy to be confused. As patrons arrived, the usher would yell down the row, “OK, everybody move down one!” “Everybody move this way one!” Behind us, people had to do this a couple of times and were getting justifiably annoyed. Perhaps ushers could tell patrons, “the seat number is on your right (or left) as you look at the stage.”

Just to add to the stadium atmosphere, ushers then came down the aisles, calling out that they were available for drink orders, which “you can bring to your seats.” I personally disagree with this messy policy, but it’s taking hold at other theaters, also. It also was obvious they wanted to squeeze even more money out of us.

Nederlander management and the staff of the Richard Rodgers Theater (what a travesty in a building that bears that name) need to attend a boot camp in customer service. Going to a Broadway theater should be a special, welcoming, glamorous event, not one that leaves you in cold awe at how this particular entertainment option came to believe it could treat customers with such arrogance.

• LARRY ABRAMSKY says:

EVERY SINGLE BROADWAY SHOW SHOULD RUN A 10-20 TICKET LOTTERY FOR EACH PERFORMANCE.

FOOT TRAFFIC. BRING THOSE TOURISTS RIGHT TO YOUR FRONT LOBBY AND BOX OFFICE.

• Tracey says:

I’m sorry but for the “average” person who had let’s say a family of 4, or how about just me and my 1 daughter, going to the theater IS too expensive. That is the ONLY problem. I will pay $20 for a program-I’ll pay, $5 for a water- I’ll pay, $17 for a cocktail- I’ll even pay that but if I have to pay an average of $300 for 2 tickets to see a show- that IS THE LONG LINE. I’m disgusted and saddened by this. Years ago, I paid $22.50 for balcony seats to see both Beauty & the Beast and Miss Saigon. NOw a last row seat for a show is about $100. Ive missed every Sutton Foster musical because I couldn’t afford to go. So I know you said not to write about this but it is a fact. Theater should be for everyone not just the wealthy and celebrity.

• What a whiny list of contradictory complaints!

This one is offended by theater staff that wish to enforce common sense safety and rules of behavior. That one complains about rude and boorish behavior from patrons eating and drinking loudly, or talking and texting, or whatever other transgression one might think of. It seems that only when theaters are as comfortable as your living room, with all the attendant amenities will anyone be happy, because no one is happy with the hundred plus years old landmarked Broadway theaters. At this point, why the hell bother, because the fickle and infantile clientele are more worried about what is going on in the lobby, in the bathroom, next to them, in front of them, behind thm, everywhere except on the stage!

If anyone can read these comments and not want to cut their wrists over the endless whining, self important, over entitled childish remarks, good “effin’ luck!

Stay home! Watch cable TV! Go to IMAX! It’s you that the feckless producers are trying to cater to, and you’re all to blame for bringing it all down!

• Dayna BKurnitz says:

Are you elfin kidding Michael? Did you not read the post everyone was responding to asking what needs to be addressed? Mr. Davenport was asking for them things that are wrong, did you think people wouldn’t share their negative experiences? Feel free not to read the posts if they bother you, you have that right.
      You seem to be the only person who finds that he is self important enough to dictate to others how they should be responding. Feel free to act on whatever instinct you have after reading legitimate complaints by people who were asked to air them.

• Personal attack time! Well played, DBK. MR. Davenport is well served by you.

• Billy Raul says:

Your post attacking every previous poster was condescending and attacked the character of all previous posters. I suppose that is perfectly acceptable? It also did not address the legitimate question posed by Mr. Davenport.

• Well, I did avoid the pertinent issue of Subway vs. Chipotle, so, point taken.

And, if my description of the nature of the redundant and contradictory flavor of the 30 or so “complaints” does not illustrate the “beside the point of it all” substance of them, well I plead guilty for being too obscure.

If this is merely a forum for sycophants, then let’s not be too obscure about that either.

No one will get to any new “truths” by turning Ken Davenport’s open invitation for comments into an amen chorus.

• Dayna Kurnitz says:

Before you point it out know that I am aware of there are grammatical and spelling errors in my previous post. That occasionally happens when those of us on the ground below you write about their feelings.

• I can’t say I’m at all fond of tinny little orchestras in many Broadway houses. What ever happened to minimum orchestral sizes, or are they still in effect? If so, as long as you’re required to pay for a certain number of musicians, would it not make sense to put instruments in their hands?

A lot of a musical’s magic happens in the pit, and if I’m required to pay top dollar for that magic, I’m a lot less likely to go to New York on a theatre vacation, stay at a not inexpensive hotel, and eat at local restaurants if I’m only going to be disappointed by a reduced orchestration at a show I came some distance to see.

It simply isn’t worth it, and I’m sure I’m not the only person who thinks so.

• Donald Jordan says:

Looking at other entertainment options…you get comfotable seating with wide aisles having plenty of leg room at movie theaters.
    You can take food and drink with you into the show.
    There is sufficient help to assist patrons without standing in long lines.
    There are more and modern restrooms.
    Many businesses reward frequent customers for their loyalty. How about for, say, every 5 Broadway shows you see, you get one free…
    Because, oh yea, the tickets ARE too expensive! 😉

• Elisa Christina Clayton says:

There’s a long line of theatre professionals whining about the dwindling audience base, how to attract twenty and thirty-somethings, and the lack of diversity (i.e. investors/producers, plays selected, and audience participation).

Nonetheless, this long line of complainers lack the guts to admit publicly that they’re too afraid of losing funding from the rich, both as investors and audience members, to do what it takes to address the problem so I’m really sick of hearing about it because from my perspective, they know what the problem is but they have neither the guts nor the inclination to upset the apple cart.

Income inequality is one of the core problems that leads to the beginning of other problems within our society, and the continuous failure of the theatre elite to produce plays on Broadway that voice the opinions of the silent majority and God forbid, offend the well to do (i.e. protest plays, performances addressing issues of current events that are central to society itself, material encouraging consciousness and social change)will continue the trend of a declining audience base. Afterall, theatre was the first (Ancient Greece)bastion of democracy other than feet in the street.

• Elizabeth H says:

I have to re-iterate that the service of the ushers and those taking tickets in the lobby, selling merchandise, etc. should be improved. I understand that nothing can be done about ticket prices but with premium prices should come with a premium experience – especially when you cater to tourists.

The Disney company can charge premium prices because the experience they create at their parks is worth what you’re paying. Paying premium prices and then walking into a theater where you are not welcomed and treat warmly does not entice you to come back-the show has to do that itself. Why not poise people to thoroughly enjoy the show by doing your best to put them in the best mindset possible when the curtain goes up.

In my opinion this starts with the employees. The crowded bathrooms and scrunched seats are part of experiencing these iconic theaters and I don’t want things to change in this area. But the service theater employees give to your patrons is well within your control and should be addressed as it’s the first and last part of the “show” people experience.

I’m not a New-Yorker but I had the pleasure of working there for a number of months last year. What I found is that New-Yorker’s are really very nice and helpful, but poor service is prevalent in restaurants, some tourist traps and even the theater. I’ve seen this turn off many of my friends and family who came out to visit and are used to “midwestern” hospitality. It’s a shame because these people that pay to see every touring show that comes through our area (10/year) showed little interest in seeing a show on Broadway.

• Ellen says:

Well, I have weighed in late so, I’ll keep it brief. Too many revivals (with nothing new). Too many books/movies turned Musical. There are a multitude of playwrights & new musicals out there but the temptation to chase the “sure thing” i.e. popular book movie or old play is understandable perhaps, but boring and like in so many, many cases ineffective as they close immediately with the focus on out of town consumers rather than right here in NYC. Why not cultivate from readings, festivals & Universities. Shop around TRU & CTI. Get a little dirty… I remember hearing about Ken Waissman finding GREASE while sitting in a basement cabaret on a stack of newspapers- Oh BTW- more comedies! I have a T’riffic one. And will send you an invite to our upcoming reading- You’ll laugh all the way thru I promise and it’s NEW!

• Debbie Saville says:

Ken, you will be opening new doors to new theatre experiences soon. And I think because there are so many choices in NYC, an Albert Einstein quote is in order. 🙂

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world”

There is a great, big world of business surrounding Broadway, but for those of us who dream within our own spaces, it makes sense that you can build your business by capturing the attention, the imagination of others.

Make the theatre experience so unique, the buzz will make others feel they are missing something if they don’t attend. And then, let your patrons in the lobby when the weather is bad and manage the house with great customer services. All is good! 🙂

• Marcinho says:

At the risk of joining the “amen chorus”, the observations are many, and valid. And venues need to take a serious look at how they’re going to remain inviting, and enjoyable.

The last show that I attended was sold out, and I got comped by one of the stars. I can’t really “complain”, since the ticket was free, but the seating/legroom was so tight that I was forced to watch the show on. my. KNEES! After that miserable time, I will only book box seats. Or I won’t go.

Being disabled has helped in some regards with the set-asides for wheelchairs… the lack of elevators (historic venue status granted)— but ADA counts. Lack of compliance is a bar to those of us with special needs.

Disney are the undisputed masters of providing “EXPERIENCE” in the FOH from the second one arrives. Customer service/hospitality/accommodation
    are KING!

As was clearly demonstrated by Mr. Davenport’s choice of eatery. As an understanding, flexible, person… with a disability… if it ain’t PAINLESS, I’m not doing it.

And certainly, NOBODY believes that a night at the theatre should be akin to football in their den, but it shouldn’t be a hardship either.

Great shows notwithstanding, are audiences that masochistic these days?

• Hello! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you’ve gotten proper here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for far more soon.

• The youre very eloquent .

• Claire says:

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

• whole of the UK but of course most of our work is in London .

• Basically a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great style and design .

• Barry says:

It arms you with painting and decorating contractors are
    hired for the painting contractors. Insist on a pension pot just over 90 days
    in advance gives you and your payroll to help make a difference.
    The contractors are located, you ll be better off using
    China Bristle brushes. If you need employers’ liability insurance for
    the finest materials, equipment hours, use the Makita BDF452HW Drill.
    Their expertise and professionalism. This is why the
    EPA in order to give sound advice on product selection and the snow arrived
    at Kennedy Aug.

• Florine says:

Just like you to safely complete the application such as when contractor it
    comes to impact on paving. Should the CO take action for its top-of-the-line products, and those you hire one.
    Unfortunately recruiting the assistance of Umbrella Company, Roofing
    Estimates, warranties, to provide unique kitchen designs for a contractor,
    get them mapping as a” robust audit trail for all your roofing concerns.