The most popular posts of the month: February
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: A Broadway opening night where you actually get to celebrate.
- The most commented on post of the month: Why you can’t afford to eff up in NYC.
- The comment of the month is from Mark Nassar and was in response to Let’s just forget about getting kids to go to the theater.
take a lesson from the sports world. all those kids who play in sports leagues like Little League and Pop Warner create sports fans because they get an immersive experience. How about Broadway Little Leagues. it’s a long term investment but it would reap major rewards down the line – not only for future audience but future investors
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – –
– Get Your Show Off The Ground seminar on 3/8. Register today!
– Need a writing partner? Click here to sign up for our Collaborator Speed Date!
– First ever Producing 101 Tele-Seminar! You can participate no matter where you are in the world! Learn more.