The Most Popular Posts of the Month: March
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read AND the most commented on post of the month: The next gen of performers (and their schools) are serious, yo.
- The comment of the month is from Gary and was in response to Why Disney never wishes upon a Star.
In the old days it was always about someone becoming a star from a wonderful role on broadway. Great talent in a wonderful role is always better than casting a star that has no right being in that show!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – –
– Want a Producing primer? Take the first-ever Producing 101 Tele-Seminar! You can participate no matter where you are in the world! Learn more.
– Win 2 Tickets to Violet on Broadway starring Sutton Foster. Click here to enter.
– Want to learn about Broadway Investing? Click here to sign up for Broadway Investing 101 on Saturday 4/12.