Associate Artistic Producer – Atlantic Theater Company
WHO: Atlantic Theater Company
POSITION: Associate Artistic Producer
DESCRIPTION: Atlantic Theater Company, an award winning Off-Broadway theater, seeks an experienced individual to join our dynamic artistic team as ASSOCIATE ARTISTIC PRODUCER. Reporting to the Artistic Director, this full-time position collaborates with and supports all matters related to the artistic life of the theater. Responsibilities include assisting in producing the season, contributing to the planning of future seasons and taking a lead role in literary/play development initiatives. The associate producer also interacts with all departments of the organization and provides a consistent artistic voice for development and marketing efforts, supports the overall artistic vision, participates in the departmental budgeting process, and interacts with the Board of Directors, Atlantic Ensemble Members and patrons on a regular basis.
• Minimum of five years experience in not-for-profit or commercial producing
• Strong literary and dramaturgical background
• Significant experience in team building, cultivating relationships with artists and managing others
• Superior organizational, communication and writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
• A personable and collaborative spirit with excellent diplomacy skills
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to the attention of Recruitment Manager at email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Only candidates with experience and skills that most closely match the position requirements will be contacted. Atlantic Theater Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.