Finance Associate – Roundabout Theatre Company
WHO: Roundabout Theatre Company
POSITION: Finance Associate
DESCRIPTION: Roundabout Theatre Company, one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit theatres, seeks an energetic, personable individual to join the company’s Finance Department as Finance Associate. The position reports to the Director of Finance and works closely with the Director on financial reporting and analysis.
• Preparation of daily ticket sales reports
• Analysis and forecasting of earned revenue
• Creation of production of profit & loss reports for royalty participants
• Preparation of weekly box office settlement reports for theatre rentals
• Reconciliation of cash advances and credit card accounts
• Reconciliation of general ledger account balances
• Preparation of monthly financial update for the Board of Directors
• Budget analysis
• Special reports and other financial analysis as requested
Bachelor’s degree required as well as 2-4 years of experience in a business office, including experience with accounts payable, cash receipts and general ledger entry, preferably for a not-for-profit organization. Must possess excellent analytical skills and be highly organized and self-motivated. Attention to detail and ability to take initiative is a must. Strong computer skills also required. Knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge and Tessitura of other ticketing system is beneficial.
To Apply: Please forward cover letter in PDF or Word with salary requirements and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org – and use code AC-0514 in the subject line. No phone calls please.