House Manager – The Davenport Theatre
WHO: The Davenport Theatre
POSITION: House Manager
DESCRIPTION: The Davenport Theatre is seeking an organized and enthusiastic candidate to join its staff as House Manager to run the daily operations of an Off-Broadway theatre. Applicants will manage front of house staff, organize and contract short and long term bookings, prepare theatre financials and payroll, and act as the customer service representative for the Theatre.
Applicants should have prior experience in theatrical management and should possess solid administrative skills. Schedule should be flexible and will include weeks and holidays. Applicants should be comfortable managing multiple spaces with multiple productions.
• Hiring, training and scheduling FOH staff
• Preparing nightly management reports
• Working closely with box office on ticketing issues
• Over seeing merchandise and concessions sales and stocking
• Booking short term rentals for multiple spaces
• Running weekly payroll and theatre settlements for individual productions
Knowledge of the following systems is a plus:
• Quickbooks Payroll
• Shubert Ticketing/Telecharge
Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and 2-3 references to email@example.com. No phone calls please.