Web Designer – Davenport Theatrical
WHO: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises
POSITION: Web Designer
DESCRIPTION: Davenport Theatrical Enterprises is seeking an in-house Web Designer to work for a variety of shows and company projects. This position reports to the Creative Director and works closely with the marketing team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing and building new websites.
• Maintaining current company websites and troubleshooting web and hosting issues.
• Designing digital materials, including email blasts and banner ads, for various shows and products.
• Overseeing the implementation of email campaigns.
• Strong execution of graphic concepts, typography, color and branding.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and WordPress. Knowledge of Illustrator and/or InDesign a plus.
• Understand basic image optimization.
• Have an understanding of HTML/CSS and how it translates to web and email.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure.
• Excellent proofing and editing skills are a must.
One full-time position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please send resume, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.