Who won the Bridges of Madison County Cast Album?

Before we announce the winner of this week’s giveaway, let’s take a look at the top three answers to this week’s entry question, which was . . .

“If you were stuck on a deserted island, and could only have one Broadway cast album, which one would it be?”

We had over 150 entries this week, which means you guys are passionate about your show tunes.  And here were the top three favorite cast recordings:

1.  Rent

2.  West Side Story

3.  A Chorus Line

You guys are an eclectic bunch!  What I love is that there’s something from the 50s, the 70s and the 90s!  (I guess the 60s and 80s were a bad time for fashion and for musicals.)

But now the winner!  Drumroll please . . .

The blog reader going home with the brand spankin’ new Bridges of Madison County cast album is . . .

R.J. Lowe!

Congrats, R.J.  Email me to get your recording.

And for those of you who didn’t win?

Buy it.  I guarantee you’ll love it.  If you don’t, I’ll pay you back your purchase price.  Seriously.  Get it on iTunes here or get the CD here.

(Oh, and P.S.  My desert cast album would be The Complete Symphonic Recording of Les Miserables.)

– – – –

– Win a $500 Telecharge Gift Card!   Enter my Tony Awards Pool here! Click here

– Vote for your finalists in the Ghostlight Awards. Click here to cast your vote!

Comments
  • Josh says:

It’s Kelli O’Hara. I have a feeling you’ll be making very few refunds!

• Jared Goerke says:

I love the symphonic recording also! Its always on loop! Phillip Quast is the best Javert ever!

• R.J. Lowe says:

OMG! Thank you!!! I hardly ever win anything!

• Kate says:

Congrats! What was your winning response?

• R.J. Lowe says:

My response was:

“Hard to choose a favorite so I will limit myself to a show with a tragically short run (like BRIDGES had – saw it and LOVED it)…

THE STORY OF MY LIFE by Bartram and Hill starring Will Chase and Malcolm Gets. My best friend and I loved it SO much we produced the first post-Broadway, non-school production of the show as a special fund-raiser for our local theater not too long after the Broadway production shuttered. I played Alvin Kelby, my friend was Thomas Weaver. An amazing show and a beautiful cast album.”

• Barbara says:

Actually a few of us said Chess and that was from the 80’s… not a total bust of a decade…

• Kate says:

Would love to know R.J.’s response (the winning response)!

• whole of the UK but of course most of our work is in London .

• cokincokine says:

I go to see every day a few blogs and websites to read posts,
    however this blog provides quality based content.