Manager of Finance – RWS and Associates
WHO: RWS and Associates
POSITION: Manager of Finance
DESCRIPTION: RWS and Associates is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom design as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS and Associates was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Performance is everything.
Who we’re looking for…
RWS and Associates is currently seeking a Manager of Finance.
About the role…
Reporting to the CEO, the Manager of Finance will oversee all operational financial responsibility for the company.
• Accounts payable and receivable, including check runs and invoicing clients
• Credit Card and Bank reconciliation
• Multiple job and monthly budget maintenance and actualizations
• Payrolls for office staff and multiple seasonal jobs
• End of year tax preparation
• Working with the off-site accountant preparing any needed financials
What you bring…
• Experience in entertainment (Live Show Production preferred)
• Candidates must be fluent with QuickBooks
• Have a minimum of three (3) years experience in bookkeeping to be considered.
• Must be able to work independently and thrive in a multi-tasking environment. Will be working closely with the CEO on finances as well as with clients and financial institutions.
Competitive salary, benefits and retirement plan.
Position starts on June 23rd. Candidate must be able to start on June 23rd to undergo training through July 8th