Part Time Bookkeeper – The Pearl Theatre Company
WHO: The Pearl Theatre Company
POSITION: Part Time Bookkeeper
DESCRIPTION: The Pearl Theatre Company seeks a Part-Time Bookkeeper to report to Artistic Director while working closely with the Production Manager, Marketing Director, Development Associate and Board Treasurer.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Managing a high volume of AP and bank deposits
• Tracking petty cash
• Processing payroll
• Maintaining vendor filing systems
• Booking credit card charges into Quickbooks & completing bank and credit card reconciliations
• Reconciling box office and concession income
• Support activities related to annual audit, 1099s/ 1096
• Run reports for Executive, Finance and other committees as needed, such as Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet
• Monitor and report weekly cash flow
Must be a fast, proactive worker and highly organized, with extensive working knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite, and impeccable understanding of non-profit accounting procedures. Preference given to people who have worked extensively in the non-profit theater. Working with Salesforce, and strong working knowledge of AEA/ IATSE/ USA/ SDC union are definite plusses.
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Bookkeeper” in the subject line. The Pearl deeply values workplace diversity and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds.