The Most Popular Posts of the Month: August
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: 10 Shows that Stand Out at the Fringe – 2014
- The most commented on post of the month: How about YOU pick the logo for my Next Broadway Show!
- The comment of the month is from Kristin Huffman and was in response to Another Step Forward for Online Investing.
MORE POWER TO THEM! As Seth Godin said in his blog today “Part of the art of making change happen is seeing which cultural tropes are past their prime and having the guts to invent new ones. ”
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Learn the three fundamentals of Broadway Producing. Click here.
– Vote for the first ever crowdsourced Broadway logo. Click here to cast your vote! Only 3 days left to vote!
– Win two tickets to Piece of My Heart! Click here to enter.