The Sunday Giveaway: A Big Set of Broadway Books
Remember summer reading lists?
When I was in high school, I got a list of books from my English teacher to read during the three months of summer vacation. And we got quizzed when we got back to school in September.
And most of ’em were boooooooooring.
If only they were Broadway books!
Consider this week’s Sunday Giveaway your holiday reading list as we give away four great reads, including:
- Song of Spider-Man by Glen Berger (yep, it’s the tell-all filled with all sorts of inside gossipy scoop)
- A Fine Romance by Candice Bergen (which isn’t even out yet – this is an advance copy)
- A View from a Broad by Bette Midler (who’s “Bette-r than Bette?)
- Hope by Richard Zoglin (the untold story of Mr. Bob Hope)
These fun reads will keep you busy for awhile. Actually knowing you guys, you’ll probably devour ’em all in a day!
But you gotta win ’em first.
To enter this week’s giveaway, let’s come up with our own Broadway Summer Reading List.
What book would you recommend for the list? I’d start with The Abominable Showman, the David Merrick story. It’s an awesome blend of ridiculous antics and brilliant producing.
Comment your suggestion below and you’ll be entered to win the Broadway books above!
And this week . . . there will be two winners! That’s right, two of you will walk away with this set of four good reads. So get commenting!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Vote for Producer of the Year! Click here.
– Next year’s seminars list is up. Check out the new dates here.