Who won my Be A Broadway Star board game?
The version of Be A Broadway Star that is “in stores now” was just updated to include a whole bunch of new shows, characters and more. But after reading this post, well, I wanna update it again!
Some of your ideas for “Make or Break” cards?
- Read Shakespeare in voices of The Muppets.
- Dying to audition for the role of Raul in “Phantom,” you rush into the restroom only to discover Andrew Lloyd Webber at the next urinal . . . (this one is especially interesting if the game player is female).
Or my favorite . . .
- You are Idina Menzel and you have the opportunity to introduce John Travolta to the Tony Awards stage.
Where were you guys when I was coming up with this thing? You could have saved me hours!
You can read all the ideas here . . . but there can be only one winner, and that winner, chosen by random (these giveaways are like the lottery, remember) is . . .
Email me and we’ll send you your game. Play it over the holidays and send us a pic, will ya?
If you still need a great Broadway holiday gift for someone in your life, pick up Be A Broadway Star today.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Vote for Producer of the Year! Click here.
– Next year’s seminars list is up. Check out the new dates here.