THE PRODUCER’S PERSPECTIVE PODCAST: EPISODE 2 – CHARLOTTE ST. MARTIN
I’m so thrilled at the terrific response I got from my very first podcast. I’ve gotten so many emails all I can think is that I let you down by not doing this for you sooner! 🙂
I’m gonna make it up to you . . . by continuing to bring you super peeps that make our beautiful business go round.
And the guest for our next podcast certainly does that.
On this week’s episode, I sit down and chat with Charlotte St. Martin, the Executive Director of The Broadway League, the trade organization that oversees all of Broadway. If you’re not sure exactly what The Broadway League does, and who makes up its 800 or so members, then, well, you really need to listen to this podcast because Charlotte will explain the whole thing to you. In addition she’ll talk about . . .
- Why Broadway is booming and what we can do to keep it booming
- What Broadway can learn from the hotel industry
- Why having Theater Owners and Producers in the same trade organization is a good thing
And a heck of a lot more.
Listen to episode #2! Click here.
Listen to it on iTunes here. (And give me a rating, while you’re there!)
Download it here.
Read the transcript here.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Are you an actor? Or know one that needs a New Year’s boost? Click here for info on the How To Market Yourself as an Actor teleseminar. One night only!!!
– Learn the ins and outs of Broadway Investing on my webinar! One night only – January 21st at 7 PM ET. Click here for more.
– Win 2 tickets to Rasheeda Speaking Off-Broadway! Click here.