The Most Popular Posts of the Month: March
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: The Trends of Ten Years of New York Times Broadway Reviews. An Infographic.
- The most commented on post of the month: Why this Broadway bound musicals worries me.
- The comment of the month is from Dara Ely and was in response to Sometimes you need to puke to make yourself feel better.
This “brain dump” method always works for me – actually even with a daunting physical task like putting together anything from Ikea. Just jump in!
Just getting some words on the page (or screen) seems to really help me when it comes to both creative pursuits and a difficult project at work.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Win a Free Pass to the Commercial Theater Institute’s Three Day Intensive, worth $460! Click here.
– Listen to Podcast Episode #13 with Tom Kirdahy, Producer of The Visit and It’s Only A Play! Click here.
– Want to learn the dollars and “sense” of a Broadway budget? Click here!