The Most Popular Posts of the Month: April
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: There Aren’t Enough Broadway Theaters. So I’m Building One! – My April Fools’ Joke!
- The most commented on post of the month: My Reaction to the 2015 Tony Nominations. And How I Did with My Predictions.
- The comment of the month is from Rich Mc and was in response to What to do when someone says, “You Suck!” on Social Media. Part I.
Savvy consumers disregard ‘outlier’ social media commentary, and place their trust in consensus recommendations. The Yelp review Ken cited expressed pure opinion, however one sided, that would have certainly been dwarfed by contra views expressed by theater-going masses. No harm, no foul. The danger is that bogus FACTUAL information is spread by social media, and folks buy into it. This is another matter entirely and should be vigorously outed and stopped
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Come to the Davenport Theatrical Spring Tag Sale at the Davenport Theatre! TODAY, 5/1, and tomorrow, 5/2. Click here for more information.
– Listen to Podcast #17, featuring Elizabeth Furze from AKA Advertising. Click here.
– Win 2 tickets to Goodspeed’s The Theory of Relativity! Click here.