The Most Popular Posts of the Month: June
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: My Top 5 Favorite Moments of the 2015 Tony Awards.
- The most commented on post of the month: Would you pay to have your show reviewed?
- The comment of the month is from Kyle and was in response to What did you think about this year’s Tony Awards? “Survey says . . .”
As a former three sport athlete, who also happened to end up becoming a musical theatre actor I was also one of the few percent that flipped back and forth between the two, and it was literally uber dramatic that the Best musical award announcement coincided with the final 2 minutes of the game (that ended up going in to Overtime) – so I was aggressively flipping back and forth…
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Win a Free NYMF Premium Pass worth $559! Click here.
– 5 days left to cast your vote for the 2014-2015 Broadway Marketing Awards! Click here.