The Most Popular Posts of the Month: August
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: 10 shows that stand out at the fringe – 2015.
- The most commented on post of the month: The Cirque is coming to town!
- The comment of the month is from Jeff Jackson and was in response to Why most first drafts of new plays are overwritten.
I have shelves full of books on playwriting and screenwriting, but rarely have I come across such a brilliantly succinct insight as “the words don’t have to do all the work.” That has immediately rocketed onto my list of all-time top writing tips.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Looking for a job, or want to tell the world about your upcoming show? Do it in our forum! Click here.
– Win two tickets to see Dames at Sea on Broadway! Click here.
– Follow Spring Awakening‘s journey to opening night! Click here to read The Associate Producer’s Perspective.