The Sunday Giveaway: Two tickets to Clever Little Lies Off Broadway!
In the past twenty years of Off Broadway shows, there aren’t many that have recouped.
But one of the most famous of the recoupers is a little show called I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change written by now Tony Award Winner, Joe DiPietro.
You’ll never guess who’s got a new Off Broadway show coming to town.
I Love You, You’re Perfect . . . played one of the coolest little jewel box Off Broadway theaters in the city, the Westside Theatre.
Guess whose new Off Broadway show is playing the Westside Theatre.
Yep, Joe Di-P has a new comedy called Clever Little Lies opening Off Broadway starring Marlo Thomas (!), and if this show is half as funny and successful as I Love You, then we’re all in for a treat.
So let’s give away some tickets, right?
Ok, so let’s think about that title. Clever Little Lies. And now, read the five statements below, which are all about me. One of them is a lie. Tell me which one I made up and why you think so and I’ll pick a winner from the group that gets it right. Make sense? Ok, here I go . . .
- I once dreamed about being an Olympic Luger.
- My left foot is half a size larger than my right.
- I was the star breakdancer at my Junior High School.
- I haven’t thrown up since 1981.
- When asked to sing a song at my high school graduation, I chose “Memory” from Cats.
Ready, set, lie!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Looking for a job, or want to tell the world about your upcoming show? Do it in our forum! Click here.
– Listen to Podcast Episode #36 with Broadway Actor and Director Michael Arden! Click here.
– Follow Spring Awakening‘s journey to opening night! Click here to read The Associate Producer’s Perspective.