You’re invited to the 8th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social!
Hey-yo, everybody! It’s time to get social!
Every December since this little ol’ blog began, I’ve invited all of you to come hang with me and get social at an NYC drinking establishment. And, well, the calendar on my computer tells me that it’s that time again.
So, please accept this blog as an invitation to attend the 8th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social!
If you’re new to this blog . . . first, where the $%#$ have you been? Don’t you know this is where the party’s at?
Second, let me explain what the social is . . .
You come to a bar. There are a whole bunch of other producers, writers, actors and artists just like you there too. You talk shop, you talk non-shop, you drink, you network, you flirt, you get invited to someone’s shows, you eat, you swap Broadway gossip and you have lots and lots of fun.
So you have to come, ok?
Here are the details:
The 8th Annual Producer’s Perspective Social
232 W 48th St, First Floor
New York, NY 10036
(Between Broadway and 8th)
Thursday, December 17th
7 PM – 9 PM
Admission is free. There will be a cash bar, and some yummy apps on me.
There are just two requirements if you want to come.
- You gotta be a blog subscriber. Click here to sign up. It is called The Producer’s Perspective Social after all.
- You gotta RSVP. The social always “sells” out. So once you’ve made sure you’re a blog subscriber, click here to RSVP.
Some really cool things have happened at these socials over the years. So register today and come.
I look forward to wishing you a happy holidays!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Have a question about producing you’ve been dying to ask me? Sign up for my free Town Hall Teleseminar on 12/2! Click here.
– Only 70 performances left of Spring Awakening. Get your tickets today! Click here.
– Win two tickets to Sylvia on Broadway! Click here.