The Most Popular Posts of the Month: November
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most read post of the month: 50 Years of Broadway Musical Source Material. A By The Numbers Infographic.
- The most commented on post of the month: Why Broadway shows are going to get shorter.
- The comment of the month is from David Greiss and was in response to 3 reasons why Broadway is NOT a part of the Black Friday conversation.
Why not offer “Ticket Insurance” with the purchase of every Broadway show ticket. That insurance would entitle the holder to one “free” exchange pending availability. This would be an automatic revenue stream whereby most of the time, it will never get redeemed.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Have a question about producing you’ve been dying to ask me? Sign up for my free Town Hall Teleseminar tomorrow! Click here.
– Did you hear we’re LIVESTREAMING Daddy Long Legs on 12/10? Learn more about this historic first here.
– Win the Be A Broadway Star board game! Click here.