The Most Popular Posts of the Month: December
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most commented on AND the most read post of the month: How many people watched the Daddy Long Legs livestream? Full statistics REVEALED!
- The comment of the month is from Melissa Bell and was in response to 3 reasons why all universities should produce new musicals.
Just like college football develops talent for the major leagues, so can college theater. Doing new work would be a great addition. I agree that doing the same old stuff is tiresome when there is so much new exciting work–and by the students too!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Listen to Podcast Episode #52 with Tony Award-winning Lyricist Lynn Ahrens! Click here.
– Win free Script coverage for your play or musical! Click here.
– Only 28 performances left of Spring Awakening. Get your tickets