It’s time to play . . . Will . . . It . . . Recoup??? Win $500 in Broadway Tickets!
Hey there, ho there, Fantasy Broadway Players!
It’s time for another season of the only game on the web that lets you play Producer . . . Will . . . It . . . Recoup? (Said to the rhythm of Wheel . . . of . . . Fortune!!!)
Come again? You don’t know about Will It Recoup?
We’ve been playing WIR for years now . . . so you must be new. But don’t worry, I’ll explain. Every spring we look at all the limited run commercial Broadway plays opening . . . and I say, “Imagine you had the option to produce them all . . . which one(s) do you think would recoup?”
You pick your “winners” and later this summer, when all the grosses are calculated and we find out who has recouped and who hasn’t, we pick a winner.
And that winner goes home with $500 in a Ticketmaster Gift Card! (Yep, so you can use it for 25% of a Hamilton ticket.)
Here are the plays. Drumroll please . . .
Only 5 this year. And if you’ve been reading this blog, then you know what the average success rate on Broadway is. Will we beat it this season? Or will we miss it?
The tension! The tension! I just can’t take it!
Ok, before I blow a gasket and give you the link so you can make your choices, don’t forget these muy importante rules.
- Click the link below, which will take you to the entry form, where you’ll select your “recoupers.”
- Make sure you fill out the entire entry form, including the tiebreakers.
- IMPORTANT: To be eligible to win the $500 smackeroos, you must be a subscriber to the blog. Click here to subscribe if you are not already a subscriber. (Make sure the email address you enter on your entry form matches the email address you use to subscribe – it’s how we validate your entry.)
- Only ONE entry per email address and per household. If you enter more than once, ALL of your entries will be disqualified. Don’t even try!
- The deadline for entries is Friday, February 26th at 11:59 PM.
- The winner will be announced when the last show on the list closes (or announces recoupment).
Got it? Ok, put on your Producer hat and get ready to make your choices in this year’s . . . Will . . . It . . . Recoup???
Click here to enter!
Don’t forget to make sure you’re an email subscriber! I’d hate for you to lose out on that $500 over a technicality!
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –